You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-12-12 17:50:47

Lynne
Verified Member

"Driving with Grace"

Reading the latest batches of posts on young drivers reminded me of this DVD.  I thought it had been mentioned here before but can't find it on any search.

I was looking for clips but have actually found the whole DVD is online....it takes 20 mins of your time to watch this and includes an interview, from jail, with the young man that caused all the carnage.  Worth perhaps including into a schools presentation if you do one.

Driving with Grace

Although, as I said, the whole DVD is on here you can order a free copy...

http://www.graceevents.moonfruit.com/#/ … 4539859533

I have taught people that go to the very same schools as these kids went to.   The road this happened on is is as quiet as they say, it's part of one of our 'nursery routes'.

Lynne

15-12-12 17:50:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: "Driving with Grace"

#2 15-12-12 18:21:15

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

Re: "Driving with Grace"

Thanks Lynne,

Given me a bit of a jolt that has...  sad

Board footer