You are not logged in.

#1 04-05-04 14:32:02

iwico

One off fee for learning driver (A suggestion)

Why don't the drive schools offer learners a one off fee for learning drive to pass test?  If learner pass early school get the money. If pass test late school lose money.

This way both side will get benefit. School want learners pass as quicker as possible (this is learners needs).  Learners will pay the test fee to make learners want to pass the test as earler as possible too. Both side will benefit.

Of course, school can test the learner first, then give a one off fee. If learners accepted, this a deal.

I like to become the first learner if there is a drive school like to try this way.

I am 42 years old man, in London (central). passed theory test, fail driving test many years ago.  I have a road test booked in July 2004.

I also send this text in learners board.

Thanks

04-05-04 14:32:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: One off fee for learning driver (A suggestion)

#2 06-05-04 23:17:20

CarADI

Hi IWICO,

Of course you can get a quote for a one off fee.

At 42 years old and needing at least 84 hours instruction, in line with the national average of 2 hours per year of your age, it will cost you £2016.00p for the instruction. Quote for package including theory and practical tests add £75 to cover fees, telephone calls and administrative costs.

If you are interested please contact me.

#3 08-05-04 14:59:17

TDC
Verified Member

i will do a deal for anyone in this situation or a similar situation.
subject to signing a legally binding contract to have at least 20 hours tuition with me, i can offer a deal as follows:-

first hours price 1p, then for each hour the price doubles.

all payments must be in pounds sterling and in cash.

please email me to confirm interest

Im so good its unbelievable

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 08-05-04 17:33:50

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

lol

Board footer