You are not logged in.

#1 16-06-05 13:54:52

Craig L

Check Test question

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site and just wondered if I could ask a question.

I have my first Check Test coming up on the 14 July.  I know it's only an 'Educational' but I'm still nervous nonetheless!  I've got a pupil to take but so far, we haven't really got to grips with roundabouts after only 6 lessons (12 hours).  The couple of occassions we've gone round some smaller roundabouts, she's got scared and kept stalling loads before moving away with.  The test centre is on an industrial park with a massive and pretty nasty roundabout at the end.  Would it be okay do you think to tell the SEADI that I am going to drive from the TC to a suitable site and then back again because of this.  Of course, there's every chance that by then she will be fine and there won't be any problem.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Craig

16-06-05 13:54:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test question

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 16-06-05 16:42:24

DrivingAmbition
Verified Member
Website

Hi Craig,

No problem with driving your pupil to a location that is suitable for ability and number of lessons taken so far (as long as you can get there within 5 - 10 minutes of the test centre)

Don't worry if your pupil makes mistakes. The examiner is looking to see that you identify and correct the errors and that learning has taken place.

www.drivingambition.info
Brackley, Northamptonshire.
off Road for under 17's
driving%20ambition%20logo.gif

menu_badges.gif

#3 16-06-05 18:48:17

TDC
Verified Member

its only an educational if it is within 12 months of you passing your part 3 , else its the real thing. As i found out recently  :shock:

Im so good its unbelievable

#4 20-06-05 11:35:21

Craig L

Thanks for all your help guys.  I thought it would be acceptable to drive but didn't want to make an enormous mistake on the day!!!!

#5 20-06-05 13:15:38

alan.glenford
Verified Member
Website

yes TDC i found the same thing  on my first check test the other week it was graded even though it was the DSA holding the check test up, never mind i got thru it ok big_smile

#6 20-06-05 13:30:18

Craig L

I'm considering covering something like mirrors and meeting traffic during the CT.  Would something like that be acceptable do you think?  The pup I'll be taking does use her mirrors a bit but it's definately not enough - and not always at the correct times.  I thought this way I could go on a small circuit that would combine narrow streets with parked cars and a bit of country lane work as well - and it's short enough to go round a couple of times if probs arise.  I also considered teaching the Right Rev but decided against it as I'd have to give a full briefing and thought it might be better to cover a topic that just needs brushing up.

#7 20-06-05 14:06:24

Craig L

I'm considering covering something like mirrors and meeting traffic during the CT.  Would something like that be acceptable do you think?  The pup I'll be taking does use her mirrors a bit but it's definately not enough - and not always at the correct times.  I thought this way I could go on a small circuit that would combine narrow streets with parked cars and a bit of country lane work as well - and it's short enough to go round a couple of times if probs arise.  I also considered teaching the Right Rev but decided against it as I'd have to give a full briefing and thought it might be better to cover a topic that just needs brushing up.

#8 20-06-05 14:06:40

Craig L

Board footer