You are not logged in.

#1 30-10-12 09:11:11

Gizmotime
Administrator

I am a Great Grandma.

Well at 10.37am Yersterday Morning my Darling GrandDaughter Shevon, gave me the best feeling in the world, she made me a Great Grandma, Tate Matthew 6lb 8oz, congratulations to Shevon and Jay the proud Parents, going to see them today. big_smile

Giz

30-10-12 09:11:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I am a Great Grandma.

#2 30-10-12 09:28:39

Loopy Lou
Verified Member

Oh how lovely!

Congratulations to you, Shevon and Jay and welcome to the world little Tate  smile

It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful...

#3 30-10-12 10:29:00

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

Aww congratulations... best wishes to all of you  smile

#4 30-10-12 20:29:07

Evan
Administrator

Congratulations Annette, another little one for Santa to visit this year  smile

#5 30-10-12 22:03:33

Gizmotime
Administrator

Thankyou all for your kind messages, and Ev your right, but I have told the one's with children that, it's the Children who get's presents NOT them big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 30-10-12 22:56:59

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Gizmotime and to the parents also!  Hope all is all with you all  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#7 31-10-12 00:57:17

la.monikita
Verified Member

Congratulations Giz, I don't think you are old enough!

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 31-10-12 08:00:18

Gizmotime
Administrator

la.monikita wrote:

Congratulations Giz, I don't think you are old enough!

Aww hun, Thanks for that, my GrandDaughter is 18, I'm 61 it's great to be a Younger Gran and Great Gran big_smile

Wessex wrote:

Congratulations Annette. Nice to talk yesterday.  Has your phone ear recovered from all those proud calls yet?   smile

Hi Peter, yes it was nice to talk to you as well, only had a couple of calls so not to bad big_smile

#9 02-11-12 21:03:42

Gizmotime
Administrator

Well here is the little fella Tate.

j5xwzs.jpg

Board footer