You are not logged in.

#1 10-06-05 17:29:11

Happijocks

Part 3 Training

Help!!!!    :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I'm sure I am not the first and I'm sure I won't  be the last but my driving school is driving me insane!!!!!   :evil: 

I passed my part 2 back in April and since then I have only managed to have 3 x 45 minute sessions for my part 3.  At this rate it will take me til Xmas 2010 to pass  :? .  There are just so many periods of inactivity that I find my enthusiasm and motivation waning by the day.  Because of the long gaps between sessions I find that I have to almost start again each time, what I need is more sessions. Yes it is going to cost me yet more money that I haven't got (as I am not working) but is there anybody out there who is willing to give me more sessions?  I live in Canterbury, Kent but to be honest I will drive almost anywhere in Kent to get more sessions under my belt.

If there is anybody out there who can offer me more sessions, can you please contact me ASAP.

Living in hope

HJ smile

10-06-05 17:29:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-06-05 19:16:05

jeni
Verified Member
Website

Hi

Have you paid for the full course??

In which case you must get the training you paid for within a reasonable period

Firstly I would suggest you contact the training school and make a formal complaint

Many PDI's complain of this but never make a formal complaint to the training school this needs to be done verbally then in writing and if nec a solicitors letter (or a threat of one)

If you keep on you WILL get your training

I presume you mean this April which means its only 8-12 weeks since you started your training

You do need to put in a lot of time yourself dont rely on your training to get you through -- you should be doing between 10-12 hours a week studying so even if you have to wait for training you are prepared

Hope this helps

Regards   lol

Jeni

Jeni Holland ADI Driving Instructor Trainer (Passed Ordit 2006) Pay as you go trainer
www.abfabdec.co.uk

Poole Dorset 01202 259382

#3 18-06-05 11:19:17

Rog
Website

Happijocks,

My nearest trainer is 130 miles away, so I have to wait quite some time between lessons. I’m studying full time towards my qualifications, so to ensure I don't 'go off the boil' I've been sticking to the following regime:

Mon - Fri   Lesson intros, plans, briefs, study material & vids 4 hours
Mon & Fri  1 hour lessons teaching my wife (PST's in the training order)
Mon - Sun 40 mins of Brian Stratton CD's whilst walking the dog
Wed         1 hour of theory training for my wife
Sat           Sit in with my niece on her 2-hour lessons
Sun          90 mins with my LDC training partner
2 hour lesson with my nieces ADI preparing for my next LDC lesson
2 hours with my LDC trainer every 10 - 14 days (was every 2 - 3 weeks)
Mon - Fri   Reading the DI's Handbook or lesson plans whilst ..er.. in the loo! (I don't like wasting time!).

As you can see, you need to use your time between lessons constructively. I don't know if mine is on the normal or extreme side, but I'm not the quickest of learners with a poor memory and I don't want to have to take the Part 3 twice, so I'm doing all I can to make sure I pass it first time (Hayes 27th Sep).

Regards
Rog

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

Board footer