You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-10-12 13:23:48

SEGecko
Website

Hi I'm new and at your service!

Hi Guys,

I found your forum through Google and thought I'd pop in and say hi and see if I can offer some advice to you guys to help with your driving schools! I am the director of a small internet marketing company Search Engine . I am on a few forums around the internet and offer free advice on getting a better web presence with your websites! Hopefully I can give you guys some pointers on how to get more exposure on the search engines with your websites and get you some students! I
Cheers  big_smile

24-10-12 13:23:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi I'm new and at your service!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 24-10-12 22:01:24

Promanade

SEGecko wrote:

Hi Guys,
Hopefully I can give you guys some pointers on how to get more exposure on the search engines with your websites and get you some students! I
Cheers  big_smile

Go on then seeing as its "free" fire away with your pointers you have my full attention smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 25-10-12 07:54:54

VandADI
Administrator

Promanade wrote:
SEGecko wrote:

Hi Guys,
Hopefully I can give you guys some pointers on how to get more exposure on the search engines with your websites and get you some students! I
Cheers  big_smile

Go on then seeing as its "free" fire away with your pointers you have my full attention smile

Promanade - you will find the FREE advice  http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/vi … p?id=43945

#4 25-10-12 09:39:14

SEGecko
Website

I agree I'm the same if someone rings me.. I've been posting information on the Self Employment forum

Joe

#5 25-10-12 13:12:18

Promanade

VandADI wrote:

Promanade - you will find the FREE advice  http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/vi … p?id=43945

Thanks VandADI, i have looked at the link but didnt understand a fekin word of it hmm

So perhaps (as it is free)SEGecko could post a very "SIMPLE" in plain old laymans terminolgy account of what it all means.

Board footer