You are not logged in.

#1 12-10-12 14:16:23

fisherp1

Hi All,

I thought I'd introduce myself to the community.
My name is Paul and I am looking forward to exchanging all sorts of advice on driving.

Here's a quiz question for you...
You wont find this in the Highway Code -
Where might I be if I am travelling legally in the right hand lane with solid, double white lines on the near side? No ? not on the continent, in Britain.

12-10-12 14:16:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Newbie

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-10-12 14:43:33

Driver99

fisherp1 wrote:

Hi All,

I thought I'd introduce myself to the community.
My name is Paul and I am looking forward to exchanging all sorts of advice on driving.

Here's a quiz question for you...
You wont find this in the Highway Code -
Where might I be if I am travelling legally in the right hand lane with solid, double white lines on the near side? No ? not on the continent, in Britain.

Hello.
Mersey Tunnel (Kingsway).
Is there a prize?  smile

#3 12-10-12 19:32:12

Andrew lefthandseat
Verified Member

Is it Legoland?

#4 12-10-12 20:18:08

martin Williams
Verified Member

North Wales coast road round Penmaenmawr mountain heading towards Conwy.

Last edited by martin Williams (12-10-12 20:22:54)

#5 13-10-12 07:33:20

Cliff
Verified Member

Dartford tunnel smile

#6 13-10-12 12:12:00

graham121150
Verified Member
Website

Hi see you asked the same question on ukdic

Graham

Board footer