You are not logged in.

#1 11-10-12 16:03:43

rob1974

looking for a mentor :)

hiya guys

i know this is a little out of the ordinary but i am looking at expanding the school into lgv-hgv and poss pcv but i am looking for a helping hand with the startup issues and such like( not money) smile ... i know this dont happen a lot on these forums but i hate computers and much prefer to talk via telephone so if anyone is helpful enough with give info out i would be forever in their debt smile

11-10-12 16:03:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: looking for a mentor :)

#2 11-10-12 16:51:42

(ROG)
Verified Member

In which area of the uk are you?

I have the numbers you need but need to know location so that I do not pass on a nearby rival !!!!

OH - WELCOME  big_smile

Last edited by (ROG) (11-10-12 18:30:59)

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#3 11-10-12 18:44:38

rob1974

rog your a star ty

sorry i should have introduced myself first smile i am based in south wales hope that helps

#4 11-10-12 19:00:11

(ROG)
Verified Member

0116 2877692 ask for Rick the owner of DATA Academy LGV training Leicester
01623 620062 ask for Peter Smythe the owner of Peter Smythe LGV training nr Mansfield Notts

IAM Observer

#5 11-10-12 19:03:24

rob1974

thank you very much ROG

these guys wouldn't mind me contacting them will they

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 11-10-12 19:06:35

(ROG)
Verified Member

rob1974 wrote:

thank you very much ROG

these guys wouldn't mind me contacting them will they

I guarantee they will 100% not mind at all

IAM Observer

#7 11-10-12 19:09:33

(ROG)
Verified Member

If you call Peter NOW he will not mind - his number redirects to his home - great guy

IAM Observer

Board footer