You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-09-12 17:41:30

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Log me in automatically....

hi Matthew,

But about every 5th time I come on to this forum I have to re-enter user name and password, so 'log me in every time I visit' is not working.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

10-09-12 17:41:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Log me in automatically....

#2 10-09-12 18:56:40

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

do you log in on any other devices?
i find on some sites i log in off laptop, tablet, mobile, that because ive logged in on one device i have to log in again on laptop.
just a thought!!

#3 10-09-12 19:19:28

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

cheers Robbie, I also have that holy trinity of devices smile

#4 10-09-12 19:37:32

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

no probs
and what device would that be???  cool  wink

#5 10-09-12 19:41:53

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

I've got a Toshiba laptop from 2008. iPhone 3GS and an iPad2.

should have an iPhone 5 very soon as my contract was up a couple of months back but opted to wait.

I log in on all of them, the laptop least of all.

Last edited by hoylake (10-09-12 19:43:03)

#6 10-09-12 19:48:29

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

ive got Acer aspire 5715z laptop (vista)
Samsung galaxy tab 10.1
Samsung galaxy s2 phone, hoping for s3 in April 2013 when contract up.
Ive had iphone 3 and would never go back.

i mainly access this forum on laptop, but a lot of others on my tab or phone when out and about as i dont have 3g on my tablet but i can connect via phone on tethering.

#7 10-09-12 20:09:35

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

I dont have 3G on iPad but haven't tried the tethering. If I'm on lessons and have time  I'll log on through iPhone, squinting.
What didn't you like about the iPhone?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 10-09-12 20:23:57

VandADI
Administrator

hoylake wrote:

I've got a Toshiba laptop from 2008. iPhone 3GS and an iPad2.

should have an iPhone 5 very soon as my contract was up a couple of months back but opted to wait.

I log in on all of them, the laptop least of all.

Do you tick check the box "log me in automatically" on all your devices?

#9 10-09-12 20:45:34

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

hi Vanda, yes each time.

hi Peter, got a client with large phone think its a galaxy note?? Certainly superior for the larger screen, worth considering. I can see a use for it.

#10 10-09-12 20:57:32

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

I just found the iphone was slow and small.
i was due a change and the s2 had just come out so decided that was for me.
a lot faster, better quality display and android apps were better and cheaper than apple.
i liked it that much that after using an archos 101 tablet for 9 months decided to get the galaxy tab 10.1 which was a large version of my phone.
the tethering is a great thing but to be honest, i tend to go online on my phone as its quicker and easier, and unless i'm going onto a site that requires the bigger screen, my phone is sufficient to see everything i need.

yes it is a pity about wait, and if i could find a cheap enough one on ebay i would quite easily buy that and sell my s2.

#11 11-09-12 18:54:19

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

My auto-login is OK, keeps me logged in. I access it via iphone 5 and my Mac.

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#12 11-09-12 21:52:03

graham121150
Verified Member
Website

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 12-09-12 07:07:31

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

IPhone 5 is not out yet

Oh yeah! iphone 4s I meant.  big_smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer