You are not logged in.

#1 07-09-12 17:01:34

Lawsonm1981

Mobile Applications

Hi All,

The past few months i've been looking for some useful mobile application to help me with my Driving test... I found lots of lets say Not so good ones.  Can anyone recommend any theory / practical test applications???  Im not a reader of books so find it easier to actively learn things... ( I find it easier)  Anyway any ideas??

07-09-12 17:01:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Mobile Applications

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-09-12 18:54:24

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi - Driving Test Success have some good applications for most smart phones - you can try the lite versions for free and for a few 's you can buy the full app - they are pretty good.  Alternatively search the internet for theory and hazard perception test sessions -again you will get a limited amount for free   If you want a product you can buy and use - there are many DVD products for windows or Apple versions.

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 11-09-12 09:37:07

Lawsonm1981

Thanks c-way I will check them out. I think the app i have at the moment is by them.  I found another useful one on Android over the weekend well i downloaded a few. lol There was a rubbish 'show me tell me' app that was just a link to a web page... "Terrible" I actually paid 0.50p for that one... :-(

But then i found another one which was really good.  Another show me tell me app but haven't seen one out there like this one.  Maybe you could check it out and let me know what you think. Ill post the internet link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … me_Show_Me

Once again thanks for your help :-) Definitely going to check out the people you mentioned and check to see if i already have there app. :-)

Board footer