You are not logged in.

#1 29-04-04 17:59:11

Folk

Driving Test Practical CD Rom

Has anyone bought the CD Rom called Driving Test Success Practical?  I saw it advertised on the shop on this Forum and as I've already got a couple of these CD Roms thought I'd try this one out. 

It's really difficult!!!!!!  (or is it just me?)  If I'd have bought this BEFORE taking driving lessons, I would never have started. 

The explanatory bits about the controls, etc. are really good but the actual moving of the car you're in is what taxes the brain!  The number of times I've shouted at the computer screen tonight is nobody's business!

I'd be interested to hear anyone else's views on this CD Rom. 

Folk  :shock:

29-04-04 17:59:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving Test Practical CD Rom

#2 29-04-04 18:29:05

Darren

i was thinking of this CD rom but i wasnt sure what one to get as theres quite a lot.

#3 30-04-04 10:15:03

keslo66

hi there.
             ive brought the Theory cd rom and the practicle. i found the theory cd rom really good but the practical one isnt. in my view i dont see how guiding a computer animated car around using the arrows etc can help with driving a car. as with the actual driving, hang in there as it will get easier i prommise. ***good luck***
steph xx

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-04-04 11:47:21

Darren

i bought this from eBay. Is this a good one to buy?

#5 30-04-04 14:15:46

Michaela7
Website

Hi Mclaren,

The cd you bought is fine it will give you the practice you need. There are quite a few cd's available and all contain similar things. Nothing is exactly 100% like the test but they are as near as you can get.

Friendly, female Instructor! smile

Arrow School of Motoring

Car+small+picture.jpg

#6 01-05-04 22:40:55

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

I also have the Practical CD-ROM. The guidance videos are very good and explain things well. Although trying to move the 3D Car is quite difficult, you still have to put in the shoulder checks etc.

Kevin.

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

Board footer