You are not logged in.

#1 08-08-12 11:20:00

KarenW
Verified Member

Hi from Surrey

hello everyone!

I've just started on the road to becoming a driving instructor.  Very glad to have found this site.  I'm sure I'll have lots of questions.....look forward to chatting with you.

best wishes,

Karen

08-08-12 11:20:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi from Surrey

#2 08-08-12 13:08:09

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Karen and welcome,
Ask away  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 10-08-12 17:38:37

kinghamssom
Website

Hi Karen, welcome aboard! Good luck with your training. I'd expect you'll have a wealth of info available to you here.

Regards

Steve Kingham

#4 10-08-12 18:03:35

Andrew lefthandseat
Verified Member

Hi Karen, also from Surrey...welcome. Ask away and good luck with the course!

#5 10-08-12 19:23:34

MGM
Verified Member

Also from Surrey (Banstead) - good luck!

#6 10-08-12 20:02:07

Newrose
Website

Hi Karen,
Welcome and Good luck with your training.

#7 10-08-12 21:23:00

Promanade

Hi Newrose i was going to advise you to use some key words on your website! but after scrolling down to the bottom of your home page it looks as though someone has beat me to it lol

Also could i ask how much you charge for teaching me the piano hmm

Board footer