You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-07-12 21:41:27

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

I love ebay!

If you have the patience you can get some awesome things on there.

I recently bought 2 tickets for the Diamond League Athletics at crystal palace for £3.24 (face value 22 each), 2 tickets for the England Test match at the oval for £50 (face value 50 each) and now I've just acquired a 'drive a lamborghini Gallardo' experience for the same price as a 1 hr driving lesson...

Anyone else got any bargains?

25-07-12 21:41:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I love ebay!

Board footer