You are not logged in.

#1 25-07-12 05:53:08

ralge
Verified Member

Fleet badge renewal time.

I just renewed mine for the first time after 8 years (well, actually less, since I got my fleet badge in Nov 04)
The new one has just 4 years on it and my green badge expires next month.
I can't recall reading the logic behind this - are the DSA allowing me to spread my outgoings?

Then we have the DSA's version of events "on-the-job" as regards display of badge"
"Please ensure you have your fleet badge with you when delivering Fleet training, it is not necessary for you to display it."
Ok, but I have never shown it to a single delegate in 8 years.
"However, remember you must still display your ADI certificate in the usual place in the windscreen of the vehicle being used for training."
Anyone else thought "Nah" to that - or am I alone as a renegade?
(I have lost way too many mirrors to do that!)

DSA Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Dip, PTLLS, Safed for Vans, NDAC/Speed Awareness on-road trainer, RoSPA RoAD Test Examiner.

25-07-12 05:53:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fleet badge renewal time.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 25-07-12 21:52:46

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Re: Fleet badge renewal time.

Both my Green and Yellow badges are up on 31 may 2015. So that will be an expensive month.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

Board footer