You are not logged in.

#1 23-07-12 18:17:41

amicus_uk

Hello to everyone

Hi,

My name is  Kal, I found this site by chance while googling for a driving instructor with extensive experience teaching a learner with advanced dyspraxia (ie my son).

As I've got to still find my way around this site, can some one please suggest under which forum sub-section I should post my message? (ie looking for a local instructor with dyspraxia experience)

Many thanks.

23-07-12 18:17:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello to everyone

#2 24-07-12 14:18:11

amicus_uk

Hello Peter,

My son lives in the Greenford Middlesex area (UB6 post code)... and I've had a quick look at your website and unfortunately Greenford is not listed in the areas you cover.

As I've not had any suggestions which forum section I should post my query, I will try the "Learning to drive" forum smile

Kind Regards

Kal

#3 24-07-12 14:23:19

Promanade

Hi amicus_uk and welcome. Give people a chance to read your request first you only posted it last night. You need to give people at least a few days before you get any decent replys. Good luck.

#4 24-07-12 17:15:51

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Kal and welcome to the fourm smile
You could try contacting one of our members, johnp who has extensive knowledge in this area, he may be able to point you in the right direction with a suitable instructor.
Good luck  smile

Board footer