You are not logged in.

#1 16-07-12 16:16:57

saldawop

Training in Nth London

Hello, I am thinking of training to become a driving instructor.I have read lots of posts suggesting I stay away from the big schools.So the question is ,can anybody recommend an independent trainer in/around North West London?
Thanks

16-07-12 16:16:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training in Nth London

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 16-07-12 21:40:49

Barry500
Website

North London is a big place you could try Shire Drive they are in St Albans just outside north London, a family run business and a very good one they trained me.

#3 17-07-12 14:54:26

Jolan Driving
Verified Member
Website

Try Riton Driver Training in Stanmore they cover North West London did some training with Tony for my check test he has many years experience as an ADI and trainer.

#4 18-07-12 14:18:02

saldawop

thanks guys, will check them both out.

#5 18-07-12 22:49:57

garryl

I can recommend topdriveseducation 07738005271 based in kings x area if that helps

Board footer