You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-07-12 16:32:17

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

I'm gonna be on the telly!

Earlier this month I was invited to take part in a brand new and 'exciting' (!) game show for ITV called Tipping Point.

The episode is going to be broadcast this Thursday at 5pm on ITV 1 ....

And no, I can't tell you how I did!

09-07-12 16:32:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I'm gonna be on the telly!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 09-07-12 17:12:50

Gizmotime
Administrator

christhedrummer wrote:

Earlier this month I was invited to take part in a brand new and 'exciting' (!) game show for ITV called Tipping Point.

The episode is going to be broadcast this Thursday at 5pm on ITV 1 ....

And no, I can't tell you how I did!

Good luck, I watch it every day hope you did well smile

Giz

#3 09-07-12 18:25:44

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Right gonna get him that controls the remote to record  smile

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#4 11-07-12 20:28:03

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Hope you've all got your boxes set  to record big_smile

#5 11-07-12 20:44:27

daveh
Banned

Wow!! hope you do/did well. i was on telly about 25 years ago! i was interviewed coming out of Hope hospital following a train crash in Salford alongside the M602 were i fractured my forehead and broke my nose. The interview was shown later that day on ITN news and then Granada Reports. Became a local celebrity for the next few weeks. Struggle to travel on trains ever since.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 12-07-12 03:57:01

Gizmotime
Administrator

christhedrummer wrote:

Hope you've all got your boxes set  to record big_smile

Nope I will watch it, and I will hide the remote from him indoors big_smile

#7 12-07-12 05:52:15

RobC
Verified Member
Website

christhedrummer wrote:

And there was me thinking it was Crimewatch!

Last edited by RobC (12-07-12 05:52:34)

www.midasbustraining.webs.com
Midas Minibus Driver Assessor Trainer & Passenger Assistant Trainer
DVSA Fleet Registered Trainer

#8 12-07-12 20:50:49

martin Williams
Verified Member

What happened i missed it?

#9 12-07-12 21:15:32

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

You can watch it on the itv player at itv.com  if you really want...

#10 12-07-12 21:41:26

MAZ
Verified Member

christhedrummer wrote:

Ahh, saw last 15 mins of this while I was having my tea, didnt realise it was you, well done!!

Maz.

#11 12-07-12 23:08:13

Terrier
Banned

Well done Chris, you had me on the edge of my seat in the last 5mins. Enjoy the prize.

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

#12 13-07-12 11:33:40

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Thanks all - I was more nervous watching it back on the TV than when it happened!!

For those that missed it you can watch it here:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=321059

Now for Pointless..... big_smile

Last edited by christhedrummer (13-07-12 11:35:33)

#13 13-07-12 12:04:57

Gizmotime
Administrator

christhedrummer wrote:

Now for Pointless..... big_smile

Or the Chase, you could easily beat them chasers, especially Mark  big_smile

Congratulations again hun, you did great.

Giz

#14 13-07-12 13:39:03

Driver99

christhedrummer wrote:

Well done!

That Laura seemed a bit perky.......

#15 13-07-12 14:42:20

Gizmotime
Administrator

Driver99 wrote:
christhedrummer wrote:

Well done!

That Laura seemed a bit perky.......

That Laura did my head in mad

#16 14-07-12 00:26:29

looprevil
Verified Member

Bit of tension there.  lol

Enjoyed the programme not seen it before.

Cheers

Paddy

smile  big_smile  lol  cool

Board footer