You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 17-05-12 15:47:32

kodama
Website

Any Driver? Any one?

Back in April I signed up to the free fleet training run and put on by Any Driver.  I was a little unsure about a free course, but read, on here, that several people have taken it and all was well.  I applied and got a confirmation email telling me to turn up in Portishead on May 17th at Kestral Court, which I did and ... no one was there.  The receptionists had never heard of Any Driver, or the fleet course.  The main number for Any Driver is "out of service" and the mobile for Neil Thompson just rings and rings. 

Has anyone heard of these guys going under, or being cut?  Has anyone else had a no show? 

Lucky for me I only had a 20 minute drive there and back.  Went for a nice round of golf on this sudden and unexpected day off.  But I can image there being others wasting hours of travel time getting to these events.  If you've signed up, I'd try and make sure it's on before heading off.  I can't offer any help on how to contact them though.

17-05-12 15:47:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Any Driver? Any one?

#2 17-05-12 19:42:15

finch

Unable to comment on here if you wish to pm me.

#3 01-07-12 21:34:12

Dave Robinson
Website

Im just at the end of my course with AnyDriver and i can only say they have been spot on throughout and very punctual.Im due to see Neil this wednesday i will forward your problem as im sure there has been some misunderstanding.

#4 01-07-12 21:59:29

MAZ
Verified Member

HI Dave, where have you been , look forward to your posts.

Maz. wink

#5 02-07-12 09:10:52

(ROG)
Verified Member

IAM fleet worth a try ?

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#6 02-07-12 10:32:48

Dave Robinson
Website

Hi Maz,ive not really bothered posting anywere since the ADI forum closed.Ive spent time doing my Fleet and customer service/risk assesment courses.

#7 02-07-12 20:00:11

Dave Robinson
Website

Spoke with Neil from Any Driver today it appears the OP got mixed up on days. roll

#8 14-08-12 23:09:02

Learner2Advanced

I've recently completed the Fleet course (successfully) and Customer Services Diploma. I had my initial doubts when the e-mail first arrived but after a little research decided to "go for it".
The coach/trainer/tutor/teacher was spot on and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I've just started Any Driver's ORDIT course as a consequence.

If at first you don't succeed, do it the way you were told.
ADI (grade 5), Fleet.
CBT1C (Cardington), RoSPA Gold (Motorcycle), RoSPA Advanced Tutor.

Board footer