VandADI
Administrator

Re: Hi I'm Helen

Hello Helen and welcome smile

#3 25-06-12 15:44:12

daveh
Banned

Hiya HelenG. I have also just registered.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 25-06-12 23:58:52

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Hi Helen!    smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#5 26-06-12 11:45:32

HelenG
Verified Member

Thanks everyone  smile

#6 26-06-12 20:53:55

gadgetdriver
Website

Just thought I'd say "Hi" as I spotted in another thread that you trained with DriveTech and I do a lot of work for them :-)

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

Board footer