You are not logged in.

#1 25-06-12 13:36:42

HelenG
Verified Member

What qualifications do I need to train potential driving instructors?

I am new to the forum, I have had a look through previous posts hoping to find my answer, but to no avail.

I am a fully qualified ADI, I am also Fleet qualified and I have passed my Diamond Special Advanced......what other qualifications should I have before I can train potential instructors (if any)?

Any help would be great thanks   smile

25-06-12 13:36:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: What qualifications do I need to train potential driving instructors?

#2 25-06-12 15:56:43

daz6215
Verified Member

none!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 25-06-12 16:35:24

Madiggy
Verified Member

A marketing strategy  smile
But no qualifications required.

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#4 25-06-12 17:37:34

Roadmaster
Verified Member

You don't even need to be an ADI to teach parts 1 and 3

#5 25-06-12 19:06:22

Terrier
Banned

Don't expect any work from it, the training market has been on it's backside for 18 months now!

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 25-06-12 19:08:58

MGM
Verified Member

Roadmaster wrote:

You don't even need to be an ADI to teach parts 1 and 3

Nor Part 2 if you put a trailer on the back, apparently. wink

#7 26-06-12 11:46:59

HelenG
Verified Member

I've got some work from it thanks, I just wanted to confirm I was ok to take it on  tongue

#8 26-06-12 16:15:46

finch

If you need to ask such questions should you not be doing some very serious subject research before you start training PDIs.  And may I ask who did you train with for your Fleet badge.

#9 26-06-12 17:10:54

HelenG
Verified Member

I trained with Drivetech.    Instructor training isn't something I initially thought about, I was approached and asked to, so I suppose you could say, I am doing my research now.

#10 26-06-12 17:21:09

HelenG
Verified Member

Who did u train with?

#11 27-06-12 06:24:46

finch

A.T. Training Bristol in 2005.

Board footer