You are not logged in.

#1 06-10-11 15:04:00

surfing010

Part 3 HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Hi everyone smile,

I've just joined today having come across this forum and looks great, I see people are really trying to help one another. In the last few months have passed my part 1 and part 2 and now finding Part 3 really tough sad, is there anyone out there who could help with part 3, i've had my 20 hours with red and not learnt that much.

If any one could advise what i should be learning, what vids i should be watching, or help in any other way that would be great smile

Many thanks in advance

06-10-11 15:04:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 06-10-11 15:16:02

Madiggy
Verified Member

Hi Surfing,  Help is always available, but a few questions first.

Where are you ?

What kind of help do you want or need ?

Is there any time pressure ?

Or check out the credentials of those who maybe able to help and contact them privately.

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#3 06-10-11 15:31:50

surfing010

Hi, thanks for a quick reply,

I'm Based im birmingham, well I know what to expect in the test but dont have the relevant information, i heard dvd's are good but dont know which i should get or watch? I've had some lessons with the instuctor but he was just telling me the basics and taking £35 an hour, what kind of information do i need to pass the test?

I've yet to book the test so no time pressure but im looking at booking it at the end of this month.

#4 06-10-11 15:41:54

Madiggy
Verified Member

A variety of reading materials is always a good start, practical teaching skills has some useful info, but no one product will do everything, practical experience is the best way forward. Do you have a local buddy to practice with?

We have an  informal open day at our office on 15th October from 10.30am, local ADI's pop in and so do PDI's regardless of who they are studying with, it may be beneficial to drop in and have a chat and pick up some tips. It doesn't cost anything lol. I'm sure we can find you a cuppa as well. We are less than an hour away, you would be more than welcome.

Madiggy (Ian)

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#5 06-10-11 17:31:56

collywobs
Verified Member
Website

I found Blaine Walsh's video's and advice helped me to finally understand what's actually required to pass part 3

http://www.driving-instructor.tv/home

There is a small cost involved, but I believe it's worth it!

Good luck.

Colin Kentish
Grade 6 DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)
www.colinkentish.co.uk

Dream as if you'll live for ever
Live as if you'll die today

#6 07-10-11 07:48:30

surfing010

Hi Ian,

Is there any chance you could forward me the details? I think it might be benificial for me to attend one of these days and have a chance to talk to people.

#7 07-10-11 07:49:49

surfing010

Hi collywobs,

Is there any chance you could tell me how much the Video costs?

Thanks

#8 07-10-11 07:51:10

martin_t
Verified Member

I'd second, third and fourth Blaine Walsh.

#9 07-10-11 07:57:36

martin Williams
Verified Member

Blain Walsh videos

Here is the link http://www.driving-instructor.tv/home

You pay a weekly or monthly fee the longer you subscribe the cheaper it is. The videos are all on-line

#10 07-10-11 08:00:01

surfing010

O Okay thank you smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#11 07-10-11 11:26:41

collywobs
Verified Member
Website

Hi collywobs,

Is there any chance you could tell me how much the Video costs?

Thanks

I think the monthly subscription is now about £19.95 for access to all the videos, etc.

Colin Kentish
Grade 6 DSA Approved Driving Instructor (car)
www.colinkentish.co.uk

Dream as if you'll live for ever
Live as if you'll die today

#12 12-10-11 13:35:56

kaf
Verified Member
Website

If you subscribe to Blaine Walsh (and I agree it is good stuff) then quote code 2077, this should get you a 12.5% discount

#13 12-10-11 14:49:01

colin

Hi Surfing010

Contact James Dawson.  He posts as HECTOR.  I can't praise him highly enough, he's based in Uttoxeter but he will travel to meet up

Colin

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#14 18-06-12 07:17:23

julieann

loads of Blaines videos for free on youtube

kaf wrote:

If you subscribe to Blaine Walsh (and I agree it is good stuff) then quote code 2077, this should get you a 12.5% discount

Board footer