You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-06-12 14:19:22

drivinginstructors

New ADI in Liverpool

Hi everybody my name is Frank.

I have been an instructor for 6 years now.

I have been reading this forum for some time and thought i'd join up and take part in some of the discussions.

Still love the job but some things do annoy me. Like pupils not being there when I call.

But its all part of the job I suppose

Frank Dekker
ADI Grade 6
www.driving-lessons.me.uk

11-06-12 14:19:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New ADI in Liverpool

#2 11-06-12 16:05:19

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Frank and welcome to the forum  smile

#3 26-03-13 16:57:45

SPMotoring.com
Website

Frank - I used to charge the pupils if they did not give 24hrs notice, at my discretion! Didn't have to enforce it too often as it acted as a kind of deterrent! Stuart smile

Safe Proficient Motoring - Learn to Drive, WITHOUT being in a Car...  cool

Board footer