You are not logged in.

#1 07-06-12 19:33:05

martin1970

PDF Publications

Hello All,

Could someone please let me know what the latest edition of driving the essential skills is in PDF format? The latest edition I can find is Oct 2010.  Also where is the best place to download it from?

Cheers
Martin

Part 1 Passed 24/12/2011 - 99/65  smile
Part 2 Passed 26/03/2012 - 3 minors  smile
Part 3 TBC....... neutral

07-06-12 19:33:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PDF Publications

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-06-12 19:44:01

MGM
Verified Member

martin1970 wrote:

Hello All,

Could someone please let me know what the latest edition of driving the essential skills is in PDF format? The latest edition I can find is Oct 2010.  Also where is the best place to download it from?

Cheers
Martin

As far as I know that's the latest (7th edition). I'd be surprised if it's available legally in pdf format.

#3 08-06-12 12:25:16

martin1970

Thanks, it is available ona few sites online, TSO and desktop driving have them available to purchase and download. Had a reply back fron desktop and they checked and it has not been updated in PDF since oct 10. Suposedly the only updates since then are mainly contact and publication updates.

#4 02-08-12 18:08:08

martin1970

just an update,

I purchased a PDF copy through TSO, it is upto date and is this years publication, just need to get digital adobe reader first though and if you need it for the ipad use bluefire reader works a treat.

Board footer