You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-05-12 17:25:46

Learntodriveinnorwich
Website

New ADI IN Norwich... Hello

Hi,

Im Jon, IM an ADI in Norwich, Have been for several years now just stretching my legs into the virtual world of driver forums..

WIll be having a good read as there appears to be a lot to see here.

Cheers

Jon

Learn to drive in norwich..

www.learntodriveinnorwich.co.uk

28-05-12 17:25:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New ADI IN Norwich... Hello

#2 28-05-12 17:29:08

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Jon and welcome to our forum  smile

We are a friendly bunch here, so come on in, the water is lovely and warm  smile

#3 29-05-12 15:43:33

Learntodriveinnorwich
Website

Thank you for your kind welcomes smile

#4 30-06-12 22:47:41

Learntodriveinnorwich
Website

Wow I have been very lax, (is that the word?) Signed up yonks ago with good intentions of coming and having a good look around and I only remeber at 11.45pm one random evening.

I shall put this in my favourites so I come and join in the convos smile

Night all for now smile

Board footer