You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-05-12 08:46:06

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

My car is awesome!

Alongside my tuition vehicle I have my N reg Citroen Xantia estate to lug all my rubbish around in. Just had it's MOT. Last year it failed because one of the bulbs above the rear number plate was blown. This year, it failed because the other one had gone... This time next year it will be older than some of the people I'm instructing. Awesome!

03-05-12 08:46:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: My car is awesome!

#2 19-05-12 11:47:13

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Re: My car is awesome!

There's a lot to be said for a good old reliable car. Plus they have more personality!

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer