You are not logged in.

#1 18-05-12 04:54:32

Marmaduke

Part 3 Tuition

A Warm HELLO TO every one, I'm WILLIAM, new to forum, I require an experienced tutor to take me through Part 3. Having relocated to St.Leonards-on-Sea, I know nobody ! It's my ambition to pass without a pink licence ! Would appreciate your assistance. Please feel free to phone 07832 190 255 or email
Thank you

18-05-12 04:54:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 Tuition

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-07-12 23:10:55

www.1waydriving.net
Website

Re: Part 3 Tuition

Hi, just saw this while reading a few posts. I think you'll find it difficult not going the pink badge route. The part 3 is a stinker and the experience you pick up on the pdi badge gets you through. Just an opinion though. Good luck.

Last edited by www.1waydriving.net (12-07-12 23:11:37)

www.1waydriving.net

Driving Lessons Wakefield and Dewsbury - www.1waydriving.net

Board footer