You are not logged in.

#1 09-05-12 18:06:57

NSW72

Short notice test suppliers - any suggestions ?

Hi all
I teach in SE London / Kent area, where the waiting list for West Wickham is ridiculous - had a pup fail yesterday and looking to rebook - earliest I can get her into West Wickham is end of August.
She is desperate to book in earlier than then and has asked for my opinion / suggestion on the various websites offering to get you a short notice test.
I've never used them before and would appreciate others' opinions / suggestions.
Many Thanks
Nighean

Hackett School of Motoring, Shortlands, Kent. Est 2008

09-05-12 18:06:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Short notice test suppliers - any suggestions ?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-05-12 18:28:16

VandADI
Administrator

I use
http://www.drivingtestcancellations.co.uk/
I also use West Wickham test centre hence why I use the cancellation checker to find a sooner date and have always been able to find one just outside of the 10 day rule and always within two weeks.  ~ there is a charge for which my pupils will be happy to pay but I run the software on my pc and accept the text/email messages for sooner dates, that way I can control the bookings.  Pupils are aware that the tests are booked through me and agree that they will be available  for a test any time within the 2 week period before I go ahead and book the test for them.  This software only works on tests that are booked, so they will have to book and pay for the initial test and then the cancellation checker can begin searching.
I am 100% satisfied with this product and my pupils are happy to pay to get an earlier test, as they are not happy about waiting until September for a test.
As an ADI you will also get commission for each software that is purchased.
Also, I have been using this cancellation checker for the past two years, and in that time the DSA have introduced the "captcha" which this system is able to bypass.

#3 09-05-12 20:28:28

NSW72

Thanks for that - will check the site out.  smile

Hackett School of Motoring, Shortlands, Kent. Est 2008

#4 09-05-12 21:36:22

VandADI
Administrator

Wessex, the website you use is run by the same person, the one I use isn't compatable with Mac users which is why Tom had created changedrivingtest.co.uk
I do believe it is only for L tests, and not ADI Part 2, although I am sure it is something that is in the pipleine.  I do not know how the captcha has been bypassed, but if you contact member "marlint" I am sure he will be able to shed some light on it.  wink

Board footer