You are not logged in.

#1 08-06-05 08:36:16

ClaireM

Failed AGAIN!!

Hi all

Sat my driving test again yesterday (6th attempt) and yip, I failed.

1 serious and 2 minors.

My serious was for inappropriate use of speed - approaching a flashing 20mph sign I slowed to 20 but apparently I increased my speed to about 25 just before I approached the end of the 20mph zone going back into a 30mph zone.  Was completely unaware I had done it and thought I'd passed the bl**dy thing!!

I'm so unbelievably fed up. sad

Have put in for another test but to be honest at the minute I feel like jacking it in for good.

Just wanted to let off some steam!

08-06-05 08:36:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed AGAIN!!

#2 08-06-05 09:05:35

Django

I can understand your frustration. A total of 3 faults and still failing :shock: . Don't jack it in. Keep going. You have paid out too much just to walk away at this stage. I had a guy fail for this very reason a few weeks back. He retakes his test tomorrow. I had to pick him up off the floor but he is now looking forward to the task in hand.

Let's make it seventh time luckey. big_smile

#3 08-06-05 16:38:49

luchell

keep going for it. you'll get there. all the time and effort you've already put in will be wasted if you give up and in a couple of years you will regret not keeping with it. you will succeed and when you do you'll be so glad you kept going.

#4 08-06-05 18:48:50

sue

Hi Claire! so sorry you failed. I know how you feel, I failed my test a few weeks ago. Its hard not to feel like these test examiners are being a bit picky, its like they are trying to catch you out. Nobody minds failing for something serious, but increasing your speed to 25 when you should of still been doing 20 is a mistake anyone could make. Anyway the fact that you only got 1 serious and 2 minor mistakes is proof you are an excellent driver and you definetly shouldnt give up as hard and frustrating as it is. You will do it one day and probably be a far safer driver as a result. GOOD LUCK! big_smile

#5 08-06-05 20:09:34

jimbo

Hey ClaireM, hang on in there 2 minors is a very good result - and you passed ALL of it except the speed thing - easily sorted.  DO NOT GIVE UP NOW....... you are there........

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 08-06-05 23:01:12

-=IceMan=-
Website

Hey Claire.

As they've all said before me, don't go and blow all that hard work because of an error like that. 2 minors tells me that you're a good and pretty competant driver. Next time round, go out there and show 'em that you are as good as you, in your heart know you can be!

event.png
Time is all relative. Grab a hot pan and an instant feels like an hour. Grab a hot woman and an hour feels like an instant.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 08-06-05 23:11:25

maybeoneday

ClaireM wrote:

Hi all

Sat my driving test again yesterday (6th attempt) and yip, I failed.

1 serious and 2 minors.

My serious was for inappropriate use of speed - approaching a flashing 20mph sign I slowed to 20 but apparently I increased my speed to about 25 just before I approached the end of the 20mph zone going back into a 30mph zone.  Was completely unaware I had done it and thought I'd passed the bl**dy thing!!

I'm so unbelievably fed up. sad

Have put in for another test but to be honest at the minute I feel like jacking it in for good.

Just wanted to let off some steam!

Hey ClaireM

If it hadn't been for the "inappropriate use of speed" you could have passed your ADI part 2 test. big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#8 10-06-05 14:48:57

and73

Hi Claire

Sorry you didn't make it this time.  Having only 2 minors is brilliant and shows that you are really ready to pass it's just so frustrating to be this close.

I passed on my 7th attempt so try not to be too disheartened - it's hard but you know you can do it and when you do you'll be so glad that you stuck with it.

I will keep everything crossed for you and will be watching out to see how you got on.

Take it easy. big_smile  big_smile

Board footer