You are not logged in.

#1 24-10-11 16:49:28

A-class academy
Banned

Red has lost it!!

Hi All

What is Red doing with pdi’s- when there been taken over and now just lost it!!

I have got lots of complaints now, more then before at part one, two and three.

Red had trainers that was working together and regulate them self’s to there standard. But now they turned into franchised-mixed learners and Adi training.

They get more for PDi work for failing or milking them for there lesson/session fees, as they get cought out in there PDi programme.

I have found sub-standard approach and they are telling pdi’s to buy other peoples work!!!!! as they don’t have to put to much input of them self’s.

When I try to teach the correct way they all say ‘what a waste of time and money ‘ with Red!!!

Finding out this, not only wasted there money, as they struggle to pay up front fees, but they running out of time.

I think, I should complain to ‘Watch Dog’ as many of the lost there fees of £4,000 as the company went under, and PDis was not told.

They was just told ’Hard Cheese’ as the company went bust!!! But still trading!!!

Drop me a line if you find the same as me.

Thanks

MB

24-10-11 16:49:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Red has lost it!!

#2 24-10-11 17:58:32

finch

A good explantion in English would help?

#3 24-10-11 19:13:11

Terrier
Banned

A-class

Is English your first language, because this makes very little sense. I'm not being critical, I would like to help you but I don't understand your post. :?

ADI Development Greater Manchester & Cheshire Grade 6 ORDIT Approved
Cardington Grade A  RoSPA Gold
DSA External Trainer Certificate for Instructor Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 24-10-11 19:19:11

adi
Verified Member
Website

Even if it was in English is anyone interested.

#5 24-10-11 21:13:18

mon
Verified Member
Website

Be nice ...not everyones perfect..lol

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

#6 25-10-11 21:55:35

android
Verified Member

MB may not be educated to such a high standard but rather than ridicule like ignorant buffoons, try and get the meaning or ask for more information. Please don't lower this forum to playground level.

A bit of banter is fair enough but c'mon guys; I thought this was a professional forum.

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

#7 26-10-11 07:42:49

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

I'm interested to know why the post has been put up in two of the sections of the forum. Is this common for certain threads?

Hilary

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#8 26-10-11 13:49:06

The Saint
Verified Member

Hi A-Class

I'm sure if you read your post again, you'll realise it's a bit jumbled.

Maybe just highlight one or two areas of concern in another post and people will respond with their take on it.

Just trying to help...

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#9 28-10-11 21:11:27

Barry500
Website

Had a phone call from a new pupil today they had 4 lessons book then they had their test I said what happened, she stated he was a RED Instructor and he was just weard!!

Should I ask or not.

#10 26-04-12 19:31:53

pud
Banned

thanks for your post on the forum, i agree as most of the replys on red forum are about this subject.

Thanks cool

Pud

Board footer