You are not logged in.

#1 29-03-12 21:37:51

miketdt

Hello to all at what's this forum called?

Hi hello,
New to this forum my name's Mike I have been an ADI for the last 20 years.
I live in Topsham Devon. Spend most of my time teaching Cat B and B+E.
Use to teach LGV C1,C. & C+E but couldn't make it pay. Main interest outside work is my family, sailing and walking my flatcoat.

29-03-12 21:37:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello to all at what's this forum called?

#2 30-03-12 13:13:44

(ROG)
Verified Member

Welcome - I have seen that username somewhere else ......

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#3 30-03-12 20:14:13

miketdt

Thanks for the welcome ROG and Iv'e seen your username elsewhere with traffic lights I believe.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 31-03-12 08:46:52

(ROG)
Verified Member

miketdt wrote:

Thanks for the welcome ROG and Iv'e seen your username elsewhere with traffic lights I believe.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa152/ROGIAM/signals2.gif could be!!

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#5 31-03-12 09:25:24

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Welcome!  smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer