You are not logged in.

#1 21-03-12 17:11:27

hoss1960

Local instructor

Hi havejust joined and have read some of the posts on here,i am considering LDC or Sure-pass, but was wondering if you can reccomend a local instructor who does instructor training,i live in Ipswich in Suffolk,thanks in advance for any help. smile

21-03-12 17:11:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Local instructor

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-03-12 17:59:29

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Re: Local instructor

Price wise a good local instructor will be cheaper.

However I trained with LDC and cannot say a bad thing about their training, it is pricey but very good.

For me where they fell down was when I joined the franchise and they provided few pupils, might be better in your neck of the woods.

What you could do, is call LDC and ask who would you be trained by in your area.

Then look them up directly and see if you could get a cheaper deal by going direct.

Board footer