You are not logged in.

#1 13-03-12 15:00:58

whodareswins
Verified Member

Back Arrow

I have found that if I am reading Page 2 (or more) of a thread that pressing the back arrow does not take me back to page 1 or to another thread. I can only get back to a previous page or thread by pressing the "HOME" button which takes me back to the main index page.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this problem?

Regards

Grade 6 ADI/Fleet Trainer, SAFED Registered Trainer, Qualified BTEC Assessor

13-03-12 15:00:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Back Arrow

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-03-12 17:51:36

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Re: Back Arrow

Works fine for me

Board footer