You are not logged in.

#1 29-02-12 09:37:01

Tiamaria
Website

pink licence benefits

Thought i would post on here to say some of the benefits that a pink has given me.

I completed parts one and 2 without an expensive training school, a few "driving lessons" wth a local ADI soon got me back on the right track, whilst studying for part one and two (both of which i passed first time big_smile  i was also introduced to some part 3 stuff.

i have since completed my 40 hours training,  so have gone for a pink to gain expereince and nothing else.  I have been sponsered by a local ADI and continue to receive training.

I charge nothing for lessons and everyone understands that i am learning and i do not hide that fact.  I always explain that i will get them as far as i can and then they may need further tution with a green badge.
Having a pink has allowed me to have dual controls fitted, so then being able to get driving instructor insurance (great value for money!!!)

for me it has been invaluable and i am learning every time i take a pupil out. 
am amazed at some of the faults that the pupils do, but am learning how to deal with them..
Its strange,  but looking at the PST for my part 3 test,  it does not seem as difficult as before.... another real benefit.

i have been very lucky  that a local ADI has sponsered me with out any charge, just so i can gain expeience, i would not go down the route of a pink with a franchise, they sound like a total rip off to me... but then thats just my view.... smile

Last edited by Tiamaria (29-02-12 09:38:42)

Part 1 04/11/11 99/63 big_smile
part 2 12/12/11 first time 4 minors smile
part 3 04/07/12 first time 4/4. big_smile
Check test grade 4

29-02-12 09:37:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: pink licence benefits

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-02-12 16:14:57

fishie
Banned
Website

Re: pink licence benefits

Well done thats the way we do it and it does work. Try to sit in on your sponsered adi when they are giving lessons as you will also gain from that

www.fishersdrivingschool.co.uk
Remember only dead fish's go with the flow
Grade 6 by fluke this and last time
Some cardigan in the wardrobe non ordit

Board footer