You are not logged in.

#1 26-02-12 20:31:20

y100ljb
Website

Hi everybody

My name is Linda and I qualified in 2000, have been working in Bristol ever since then. I worked for a national and a local company early on and then branched out into my own business about 2002. I am aware that my avatar shows a picture of the car, I hope the number is not visible as I don't it construed as advertising and breaking rules. Please please tell me if it is a problem and I will change it ASAP.    cool

I have checked my avatar and am nt happy with it so am changing it just in case. Linda

Last edited by y100ljb (26-02-12 20:32:49)

twitter @elledriving

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'  The late great Tommy Cooper

26-02-12 20:31:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everybody

#2 26-02-12 20:46:09

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Linda and welcome to our forum  smile
Have you noticed any decline in business in the past few years?

Vanda

#3 26-02-12 20:59:30

y100ljb
Website

Hi Vanda I have been fortunate in that over the years I have built up a strong network of happy pupils and thus recommendations have always guaranteed me a certain level of work. It is noticeable however that the regular training areas are less congested with learners than they used to be. A lot of friends are tlling me though that there children and people they know are delaying lessons primarily not because of the cost of learning but the cost of passing with a view to keeping a car roadworthy and insured.  Linda

twitter @elledriving

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'  The late great Tommy Cooper

Board footer