You are not logged in.

#1 28-06-08 21:34:25

wolfchild08

Failed 3rd test

I failed my 3rd test yesterday, 13 minors and 2 serious.  Yet again the 2 stupid mistakes that failed me were purely down to nerves.  I somehow managed to drive with the handbrake on (yes I know your proberbly finding this funny but im being serious lol) and I hesitated doing a right turn - although there was no green filter arrows I could have gone because the traffic on the other side was waiting at the lights and the road was clear.  I just dont know what was going through my head at the time! Ah well next test booked im not giving up when im so close to passing.

Theory passed 1st time 19/1/08 49/50 65/75
1st Practical failed 15/5/08 2s 8m
2nd Practical failed 13/6/08 - 1d
3rd Practical failed 27/6/08 - 2s 13m
4th Practical failed 11/7/08 - 3s 10m
5th Practical passed 2/8/08 - 7m

28-06-08 21:34:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed 3rd test

#2 29-06-08 08:24:38

Shazzer

Sorry to hear that Wolf. Keep going you're so close! It's those nerves!

#3 30-06-08 19:06:57

wolfchild08

Well I sometimes feel as though im never going to do it, it is starting to really get to me and annoy me. 3 tests failed how !!!!!!!! embarrassing.

Theory passed 1st time 19/1/08 49/50 65/75
1st Practical failed 15/5/08 2s 8m
2nd Practical failed 13/6/08 - 1d
3rd Practical failed 27/6/08 - 2s 13m
4th Practical failed 11/7/08 - 3s 10m
5th Practical passed 2/8/08 - 7m

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-06-08 19:21:30

DEE

Well I sometimes feel as though im never going to do it, it is starting to really get to me and annoy me. 3 tests failed how !!!!!!!! embarrassing.

Just pick your chin up off the floor and look to the next test
I failed three tests too
You wont remember the fails once you have that test certificate in your hands believe me
It will all be worth it in the end

YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT

*SUCCESS COMES IN CANS NOT CANNOTS*

PM me anytime if I can help in any way

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#5 21-12-09 16:14:32

mouldy

I did exactly the same thing as you did (driving with handbrake on) I had just moved off and a few hundred yards down the road saw the warning sign was still on and quickly corrected it I don't know whether that saved me or whatever but I didn't even get a minor for that. I am sure she would've realised when I went to put the handbrake fully down!!!

I mean I think in a way you are in an advantageous position. I guess your 2nd and 3rd test you knew what was going to happen etc. etc. I know instructors try to prepare you in the best possible way but I found sitting in the car with a complete stranger very strange and off putting.

My dad always said to me his first driving test was the best lesson he ever had. And although I passed in one I do think in a way somebody who takes 2 or 3 go's is a lot more prepared for thier final test.

#6 22-02-12 13:50:31

BB Driving School
Website

Well done eventually

Board footer