You are not logged in.

#1 08-02-12 23:41:00

1fifer1

re register

Hi if youve passed the full ADI do you sit on the register for life even though you havant renewed your licence for several years or is it the case that if you want to carry on with instruction after a break of several years youll have to start from day one !
thanks

08-02-12 23:41:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: re register

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-02-12 00:25:00

MAZ
Verified Member

You have 1 year after your current licence runs out to renew without re qualifying, you will be invited to for a CT almost immediately.

I am not sure what happens after the 12 months, but I suspect after “several years” you will have to start the PDI route again.

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/ac … =RESOURCES

Maz.

#3 09-02-12 10:42:04

Mark-IDS
Website

Hi 1fifer1

Maz is right.
You can notify the DSA that you wish to stop. They take away your licence. If within 12 months you want to start again, then you renew your licence with the fee and take a check test within the first 2 months.
Once the 12 months has expiried though, you have to start back from part 1 if you wish to carry on.

Hope this helps.

#4 30-04-12 20:05:26

Barry500
Website

I did exactly that let it laps and after 12 months I had to start from scratch.

I kept ALL my training stuff and took the Theory again, Part 2 in a different test center passed first time and Part three also passed first time and had a check test giving me a Top Grade 6 last October 2011.

Good Luck if your going to do it again I did and never looked back.

I never took the PDI route but did think about it, I just did it my self with NO HELP, I was not sure IF I was mad or not at the time.
But had faith in my ability, and so should you.

Board footer