You are not logged in.

#1 06-02-12 23:05:00

hedkocom

Hello to DriverTrainingToday Members

Hi to all,

My username is hedkocom but I will sign off my posts using my regular name which is John.

I have joined this forum after reading a few of the posts. Actually I have probably spent the best part of two hours reading posts, many of which I found very interesting.

After 12 years in the business hopefully I may be able to make a positive contribution. One thing I am pretty certain of is that I am likely to learn a thing or two as well.

John

06-02-12 23:05:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello to DriverTrainingToday Members

#2 08-02-12 16:36:10

VandADI
Administrator

Hi John and welcome to our forum  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 08-02-12 22:16:25

android
Verified Member

Hello hedkocom.

Just bare in mind that gesticulations can get misread in here.  wink

What part of "the business" are you involved in?

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

Board footer