You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-06-05 11:38:44

jeni
Verified Member
Website

Roadcraft Trainers read this

Hi all

If you are a Roadcraft trainer and have an ORDIT badge under the Roadcraft name ONLY you need to contact the DSA asap

As Roadcraft has ceased training your name WILL be removed from the ORDIT register as soon as the DSA have confirmation

You either need to re register with another training establishement or under your own name and school for which you will have to pay for an inspection etc

I intend to register under my own buisness name and address as I have an office at home as soon as I can raise the money

Call Susan Adams on 0115 9012631 for more details

Of course you may decide not to stay on the ORDIT register but I have been told by Susan that once the Ordit reg is updated all Roadcraft Registered instructors who are ONLY registered with Roadcraft will be removed

Please pass this on to your trainers if you are currently training with Roadcraft

PLEASE NOTE - this only applies to you IF you have no ORDIT registration under any other training school or name

Regards   lol

Jeni

Jeni Holland ADI Driving Instructor Trainer (Passed Ordit 2006) Pay as you go trainer
www.abfabdec.co.uk

Poole Dorset 01202 259382

03-06-05 11:38:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Roadcraft Trainers read this

Board footer