You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-01-12 21:24:39

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Steamy Windows

One thing I'm noticing on a daily basis are the numbers of people driving with their windows steamed up.

Numpties neutral

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

30-01-12 21:24:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Steamy Windows

#2 30-01-12 23:33:40

android
Verified Member

Doggers  wink

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

#3 31-01-12 10:48:07

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

55 minutes for a one hour journey, that's why.

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#4 31-01-12 19:54:31

android
Verified Member

Lily-Anne Very well put.

Inwardly I was angry but I managed a smile and forced myself to use kindly tones.

"Please tell me you are not about to drive your car with the windows like that." I said, to the lady who had cleared 2 inches of snow from her side of her windscreen and her drivers side window. The rest of the car looked as though it had a white blanket thrown over it. I heard the children sitting in the back but could not see them.

She looked at me, she said nothing.

"I'll give you a hand, it won't even take a minute." I walked over and helped her clear the snow to reveal the three snotty, ruddy faced kids.

"There you go, safer now. Don't you think?"

She looked at me, she said nothing.

My lips moved but she wouldn't have heard my sardonic - "You're welcome." Her door was already closed, sealing in the children's excitable racket.

I don't really care that I didn't get thanked but I felt the lack of recognition for my good deed meant that I hadn't changed her attitude. Hope she doesn't run into me when she next decides to drive her igloo!

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

Board footer