You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-12 10:32:48

android
Verified Member

I keep getting kicked off!

Very frustrating. I go to send a post only to find I have been logged off.

Is it a default time setting and how can I/you make it longer.

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

25-01-12 10:32:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I keep getting kicked off!

#2 28-01-12 22:16:20

MatthewH
Web Guru

Can you give a little more information please?

Is it just when making a post, or is it browsing the forum in general?

I havnt come across this problem myself and it hasn't been posted as a bug, Does this happen on any other websites you may visit?

what browser do you use?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 28-01-12 23:32:34

android
Verified Member

Hello Matthew,

I'm not on any other sites at the moment. My browser is Google.

I have since sent VandADI a PM and she has extended the default for logging off automatically to 2 hours.

That'll do nicely.

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

#4 30-01-12 10:35:30

MatthewH
Web Guru

Has that fixed the issue?

#5 30-01-12 23:28:09

android
Verified Member

Had no problems tonight, thanks.  smile

Board footer