You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-01-12 21:31:42

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Adi in North Lancashire area

I am a Female Instructor covering the Lancaster area. I am turning away pupils from the area as I don't have the capacity to take them on. I receive interest particularly from females wanting driving lessons.

Rather than turn away business I’m looking to take on a franchisee who would like some support & help. They would own and use their car. Alternatively I would pass on contact details for a fee.

It can be hard starting up your own school, and finding your own pupils to start off with. I would like to hear from a recently qualified female instructor who would be interested in a low start up franchise to help cover the above area.

For all enquiries please contact me;

sophie@sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

28-01-12 21:31:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Adi in North Lancashire area

#2 28-01-12 22:20:38

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Good luck with your search for an ADI Sophie, I posted months ago for one and gave up hope, but last week out of the blue I got a text from a local ADI just round the corner from me who registered with this forum and we are now working with them not only for potential adi work but also B+E work  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 28-01-12 22:39:37

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Haha, I advertised duals for my Polo waited a similar time scale, then a lass from Liverpool bought them.

Hope your's works out and your successful Caroline.

#4 28-01-12 23:03:10

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Sophie - it's all looking good, and good luck with your venture  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#5 09-06-12 00:56:24

sanam3983
Verified Member

hi i m sanam..
i became a driving instructor 3weeks ago and i only wanted to teach female learners..got car and insurance and everything sorted but cant find any learner... neutral ...came on this website and saw your advert and suddenly beacme so happy untill i saw the address and it was 56 miles away from where i live...i live in oldham...what a dissoppintment. sad  good luck with your search though..x

Sanam B

#6 09-06-12 21:04:29

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

5 months on the number of enquiries has fallen off. So I'm not even full ATM hmm

Board footer