You are not logged in.

#1 12-11-11 20:00:15

clairev

hello

Hi guys,
my name is claire, im an independent working in shropshire, ive been qualified for 3 yrs now. I work part time as i have a young family.
looking forward to meeting everybody big_smile

12-11-11 20:00:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hello

#2 12-11-11 20:28:12

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Claire and welcome to our forum  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-11-11 22:04:54

Barry500
Website

Hey Claire, loads of tips on her but you have to look for them, lots of rubbish said as well but in saying that most of the people are well meaning and you can get some great infomation overall it is a fantastic place to be.

WELCOME

#4 12-11-11 23:17:39

clairev

Thanks Barry500
Its great to just have people to bounce ideas off and ask questions and may be even help, i find it hard working alone, and i dont really know the local instructors very well neutral

#5 12-11-11 23:50:00

Barry500
Website

Claire I am in a new area as well, I only know one of my fellow instructor who I helped train them for free, it's a long story and I won't bore you.
But your right it is good to bounce off people, the other instructor (as above) often phones me and asks questions you don't get trained to answer, mainly to do with customers not doing lessons etc.

#6 13-11-11 00:47:22

looprevil
Verified Member

Hi and welcome.  smile

Cheers

Paddy

smile  big_smile  lol  cool

#7 13-11-11 12:32:25

clairev

thanks Paddy.

Barry500 im not even in a new area mate, ive been working here for last 3 yrs, i only work part time, so i dont frequent the test centre as regulaly as others, and the last half dozen times i have been there, theres only one examiner working so am there alone lol  roll

#8 28-01-12 09:48:28

jeffdehn

Hi there, i am a new member in this discussion forum. My name is Jeff Dehn. I just entered this thread to introduce myself.

#9 28-01-12 10:29:38

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Jeff, and welcome to our forum  smile

Board footer