You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-11 21:17:45

Dasher

I passed!

Hey Folks

Passed my part three last Thursday at the first attempt. I had PST 10 meeting, anticipation and adequate clearance as phase one and use of speed and normal positioning judgement of speed & general road positioning as phase two. I can honestly say i've never been so nervous in any test. I walked away with a 4 - 5. The examiner was pretty good and didn't "muck me about" anywhere near as much as my trainer did, which was handy. Now I only have to fill out the form for my shiny green badge  big_smile Oh and say a massive thanks to Marc Burgon of Drivetime cheers Marc.

Darren

25-01-11 21:17:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I passed!

#2 26-01-11 08:30:29

benji

well done its a great feeliing enjoy it.

#3 26-01-11 23:11:38

lee-kinsman

Well Done! Who did you train with?

Lee

#4 26-01-11 23:41:46

WillyO

Congratulations    :)Darren Well Done   smile And First Time. smile WillyO.  smile

A wise man does not need advice, But, only a fool won't take it.   Miam, DIAmond Advanced Test, DIAmond Special Test.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 28-01-11 02:14:35

absadi
Verified Member
Website

well done and Congratulation

#6 02-02-11 23:57:37

gadgetdriver
Website

Congratulations! I can still remember that feeling. Magic.

ADI since 2004.
Producer of animated and printed briefing materials.
www.drivertrainingacademy.com

#7 11-03-11 00:57:45

Dasher

Thanks folks it's a great feeling, relief then happiness then more relief  lol

#8 24-01-12 13:59:07

Mark24
Website

Well Done ! I`m sure your delighted

Regards
Mark