You are not logged in.

#1 20-01-12 17:01:32

starfish18

Re : Instructor training schools

Hi I am new to the forum, I have started my ADI training and have passed my Part 1, Just about take my Part 2. I was wondering if any one had any advice on training for part 3, the best schools etc for this.

Thanks.

20-01-12 17:01:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Re : Instructor training schools

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-01-12 17:05:58

fishie
Banned
Website

If you say where abouts you are you might get a answer

www.fishersdrivingschool.co.uk
Remember only dead fish's go with the flow
Grade 6 by fluke this and last time
Some cardigan in the wardrobe non ordit

#3 18-06-12 07:42:58

julieann

You are better off going with an independant instructor and paying as you go, instead of paying thousands in advance to a national company.

#4 18-06-12 09:34:16

martin Williams
Verified Member

There are no best national schools they all have there mix of different standard ADI trainers. The best advice i can give is to go down to your local test centre and speek to the ADIs to find out who they did their training with and who they recommend.

Last edited by martin Williams (18-06-12 09:35:25)

#5 18-06-12 11:52:52

mon
Verified Member
Website

Problem with your well intended advice Martin is that the Instructors down at My Test Centre would hardly look at you never mind give you advice on how to enter (their little pond) ......a guy who used to work with me 10 years ago and we worked for about 3 years...well he became an Instructor 4 years before me,last month at TC totally blanked me when I tried to say hello in centre and when out for a walk while pupil was on test,he seen me but didn't think I seen him and done a quick duke into another walkway so he didn't have to converse with me(how dare I become an Instructor).
Just go Indy(PAYG) thats the way I went and had no big probs.....means you are not just a number.

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

Board footer