You are not logged in.

#1 19-01-12 14:50:33

samcro

new driving instructor

Hi i passed my part 3 on 21st December can't wait to get started just waiting to get some pupils.

19-01-12 14:50:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new driving instructor

#2 19-01-12 14:54:06

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Welcome to the Forum,well done on your pass.
Are you going on a franchise or Indy?Where are you based?
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#3 19-01-12 14:56:19

samcro

I'm staying independent iive in beverley east yorkshire
Mike

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 19-01-12 15:04:45

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi Mike
Good luck,how do you hope to get pupils?
I use cheap leaflets and put them out if i have time[they do work but you have to be persistent].Until you get a good local pupil base it can be hard work.
Best pupils are referals but you have to start 1st.No doubt there will be plenty of other advice coming.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#5 19-01-12 15:57:17

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck in all you do smile

Giz

Board footer