You are not logged in.

#1 12-01-12 00:02:18

android
Verified Member

Where the hell are you?

Would it not help if we knew what area each member came from?

Sometimes I find some of the information posted by members is rendered usless by not knowing which area the member's comment refers to.
The information isn't usless, of course (Well... maybe, sometimes.. big_smile) but without the context of the area, it becomes so.

Specifically pricing of lessons/courses and pass rates. I'm sure there's more but the wine pixies say I need to go to bed.

How about putting the area worked in with the member info for each post? I don't think this info is too specific so those afraid of stalkers should not be concerned.

Confucius say, "Opinion, like old man's dribble - Once out of mouth, no use to anyone."

12-01-12 00:02:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Where the hell are you?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-01-12 06:58:08

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

I think I've got mine saying Nottingham already, hang on... I'll post this then check!

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#3 12-01-12 06:59:34

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Yes, it says 'driving lessons in Nottingham' on mine.

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

#4 12-01-12 07:21:20

Gizmotime
Administrator

I had to think where I was big_smile Bolton and proud of it wink

Giz

#5 12-01-12 08:03:03

VandADI
Administrator

Every member does have the option of putting in their location in their profile, which will then display against every post that they make, so it really is up to each member to keep their profiles up to date (this would include a valid and current email address  wink)

#6 12-01-12 16:22:16

mon
Verified Member
Website

Sounds good to me,cause alot of things that happen over the pond don't really happen over here and vice versa....going to update now.

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

Board footer