You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-04-04 12:05:10

arib
Verified Member
Website

Anybody asked for a Pass+ refill lately

Needed new forms urgently. thought I had one left when infact I had none. Telephone call direct to pass+ dept. Engaged. Tried for 2 days and always engaged. Tried switch board and asked to be put through. 'You'll be lucky, they're so short staffed.' She was right, nobody answered. So back to square one.  :evil:  Left instructions with my wife to keep trying. Always engaged. Until 5.00pm one evening when phone was answered. BY THE !!!!!!!! ANSWER PHONE 'Please phone me back when you get this message. I require a pass+ pack.' At 12.20pm the following day my call was returned. I asked if I could go into the office to pick this up. A simple request you would have thought. 'Don't know, just let me check' I was cut off. God no, here we go again.   :evil:  :evil:  Anyway the outcome was that 2 days later I collected the pack from DSA HQ. All in all it took over a week to get this and I only live 6 miles away.   

The following reason was given for failure to answer the phone.  Apparently, insurance companies are giving pupils 4 weeks to get a certificate and pass on the number. There has also been a large rise in the numbers doing pass+. Because of staff shortages a back log has mounted up and as a result the phone is constantly engaged with these pupils enquiring about the whereabouts of their certificates.
So be warned. Apply in plenty of time if you want a refill. (sounds like my local on Sat. night)  lol

ariB

28-04-04 12:05:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Anybody asked for a Pass+ refill lately

#2 29-04-04 16:37:57

steve

Arib. When i did get through i tried to order a re-fill over the phone with switch only to be told you have to pay by cheque (a cheque what the hell are they)it took me 2 weeks to find a cheque book.How antiquated is that come on DSA get your act together ..........

#3 29-04-04 19:12:37

Liesa

How can you pay by cheque over the phone :?

I could've swore the DSA, said in the last issue of despatch "that they were now able to accept orders for refil packs over the phone!"

If you've got the latest issue of despatch check out page 11, 2nd question on right hand side of page clearly say's, they can now accept payment for this over the phone :!:

So what's going on :?:

#4 29-04-04 20:21:08

arib
Verified Member
Website

Sounds like another fine mess they've cooked up. One hand doesn't know what the others doing.

ariB

#5 29-04-04 20:38:07

Mike Geary

Hi all
Same 2 Me always "ENGAUGED"

Sent Letter = who . ADI No. Ect..... Cheque gone "thro" in 3 DAYS,
  Received P+ stuff 2 WEEKS LATER!!!!

So, DSA does realy stand for "Dam. Stupid. A********.

Mike G
  Bye 4 NooooOOOOooowwwWWWWwwwwwww>>>>>.......... .. . . . . . .

Board footer