You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-12-10 18:34:25

Graham Hooper
Verified Member
Website

New year new opportunity's new course

It was confirmed to me yesterday that a professional qualification accredited by an external source so not self certificated will be available in the new year. This course has been designed by John Farlam and Sue McCormack and will also be presented by them.
The course is no easy option it will require additional study hours outside the course and proof of learning taking place, it is based on driving instructors taking a learner centred approach and how to apply ideas and concepts that will benefit and GROW your business.
This professional qualification will suit those ADI's who want to expand their instructional techniques while embedding tried and trusted methods. It is no secret that this will have a coaching theme but it is how this is applied to our market and fits what we do on a day in and day out basis. It will be a four day course initially spread over nine months but subject to demand can be done in four days and module dates set there after. I know that the initial start date has been set as March 14th and the location will be an hotel in the Midlands. The other dates will be in June, September and December.  The course does not officially launch until the new year but with demand expected to be high this could be a date for your diary.
I will post more information as I know.

www.1st-4.org
www.tri-coachingpartnership.co.uk
Part 3 Rescue a speciality, Fleet/Learner check test, Coaching courses, Advanced driving SAFED, ADI-CPD or if just want some advice.

15-12-10 18:34:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New year new opportunity's new course

#2 15-12-10 20:48:30

finch

Sounds good any ideas on price who its accredited to etc and numbers per course ?

#3 16-12-10 06:38:20

Graham Hooper
Verified Member
Website

Price range £600 to £800 pound depending on payment option. Limited number first come first served. Will be officially launched Jan 8th. There will be a website tri-coaching partnership but not online until launch. I can not give the accreditor yet but it is an external source and a recognised professional qualification.

www.1st-4.org
www.tri-coachingpartnership.co.uk
Part 3 Rescue a speciality, Fleet/Learner check test, Coaching courses, Advanced driving SAFED, ADI-CPD or if just want some advice.

#4 16-12-10 08:53:07

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Graham - this post appears twice.
In order to keep the facts in one place, may I suggest you remove this one to avoid confusion?

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … cseen.html
Thank you,

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#5 17-12-11 22:14:05

on board training

Hi,

I thought it an ideal time to resurrect this post as an update.

I signed up for this course and managed to secure ten of the places on the first Btec level 4 Coaching Course - and I can honestly say the team of John farlam, Sue McCormack and Graham Hooper are an excellent combination.

I have now attended all four of the individual training days which for us involved travelling down to Coventry on the Sunday afternoon for the Monday courses. The journey itself and the time away was a great part of the course and was excellent for team building.

We just await marking for Unit 3 Assignments and Unit 4 Assignments are being worked on just now.

The fact this Course requires you to work with the Coaching principles and strategies with full support form the course facilitators ensures you bring at least some of it into your business, whether that is with learners, PDIs or ADIs - the how much you bring in, really depends on you - it is another simple example of you will get out of it what you are prepared to put into it.

I firmly believe due to the above and the formal educational qualification accreditation, this course is ideal whether you are new to coaching or even if you are looking to build on existing skills.

I look forward to finalising my work on this course and I am already identifying my next steps.

If anyone is looking for additional information about this course, feel free to PM me.

Cheers, Brian

#6 18-12-11 18:50:26

Promanade

Yes the course is really well laid out and as ever with Susan McCormack very easy to follow. Full marks to her smile

Board footer