Practical passed: 18/05/07

18-05-07 11:06:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ROLL OF HONOUR FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED THEIR TEST

#52 18-05-07 11:37:33

dwalin

speedie nicked your questions loland answered with mine.
sorry but yippie ive finaly passed

When did you pass: 17th May 2007

How many attempts: sixth attempt

How many driver faults: 7 minors

What time was your test: 9.37

How many hours (approx) did you have: about ummmm lol 60

Which manouevres did you do: left reverse Turn in the road .
also i went round the roundabouts three time .lol
dwalin

#53 23-05-07 14:29:15

laurelkillough

Never thought Id do this!!

When did you pass: 23rd May 2007

How many attempts: Three

How many Driver faults: 7 minors

What time was your test: 9.50am

Took it in Newtownards Northern Ireland

How many hours learning did you have: No Idea - a lot!

Which maneuovres did you do: Left reverse, turn in the road, emergency stop.

SOOOO HAPPY I PASSED! smile:):):)

#54 11-06-07 22:48:28

MeisterUK

When did you pass: 11 June 2007

How many attempts: Five

How many driver faults: 6 Minors

What time was your test: 9:41am

How many hours (approx) did you have: About 50, maybe more

Which manouevres did you do: Turn in road, Sweeping left reverse

Chuffed to bits  big_smile

You're only jealous 'cos the voices are talking to me and not you!

#55 02-07-07 00:59:21

spaderaddict

When did you pass: 18th June 2007

How many attempts: First attempt

How many driver faults: 6 minors

What time was your test: 11.21am

How many hours (approx) did you have: 45 hours with ADI

Which manouevres did you do: reverse round corner and parallel park

I'm oldish (33) but only started lessons in August 2006 so I'm chuffed to bits I passed first time!!

#56 13-09-07 09:02:44

dog
Verified Member

When did you pass: Thursday 13th September 2007

How many attempts: First

How many driver faults: 4

What time was your test: 8:30am

How many hours (approx) did you have: 50

Which manouevres did you do: Bay park, turn in the road, emergency stop.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#57 29-01-08 13:45:26

emmajay

Ooooo my turn, my turn! big_smile

Passed 23rd Jan - 2nd attempt.

1st test

10th jan
10.44am
RRC & TIR
2 minors and 1d

2nd Test

23rd Jan
1.08pm
RRC & TIR (Luckily my faves!)
3 minors!

Had about 58 hours all in all, thats including private practice and lessons years ago.

Still cant believe it! Had a really nice chatty examiner and a nice route!

Am loving the fact i can go off on my tod, just driving around listening to music, its the most fantastic feeling ever!

#58 14-03-08 21:49:43

littlemissbitch

When did you pass: wed 5th march 2008

How many attempts: First

How many driver faults: 4

What time was your test: 11.21

How many hours (approx) did you have: 14 hour's adi , endless private practice

Which manouevres did you do: Bay park, turn in the road, emergency stop.

i put this off for about 12 year's after failing my first ever test around 1997, then took 8 week's of lesson in january this year and passed first time

examiner was awesome if thats the correct thing to call him lol , really nice chatty guy even waved at me and my adi when we were in a que at the traffic light's just out of the test centre , he was off on his dinner break after passing me

#59 19-03-08 19:46:16

starlight_

When did you pass: 19th March 2008

How many attempts: 5

How many driver faults: 9

What time was your test: 12:38

Manouvers: Left Reverse, TIR.

Kate smile

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

#60 26-07-08 20:40:49

koolchick

Ok only just seen this so going to reply tho bit late as I passed last year

When did you pass:  Thursday 27th September 07

How many attempts:  5 but once you pass you couldn't care less

How many driver faults:  13 again couldn't care less as its a pass

What time was your test:  10.24

How many hours (approx) did you have:  over 100

Which manouevres did you do: turn in road and bay park

#61 08-08-08 17:24:55

kurtangle

When did you pass - Today, 8/08/2008

How many attempts - 1st

How many driver faults - 3

What time was your test - 0820

How many hours (approx) did you have - 40 Hours with Instructor within a month, never had private lesson.

Which manouevres did you do - Reverse Park & Turn in the road.

Passed Theory 1st time.
Passed Theory 1st time again after expiry of 1st pass.
Passed Practical 1st time with 3 minors.
Learnt to drive in a month !!!

#62 08-08-08 17:42:08

evanadi

Congratulations kurtangle hope you enjoy your time behind the wheel. Ev

#63 30-08-08 07:18:11

robinsamuels
Verified Member
Website

Don't know if this is the done thing or not, but have a quick look at my site as I show all my test passes on it (if the pupil agrees). Look under "congratulations".

Passing the test is just a question of driving safely and consistently. If you've got your test coming up, try to relax, remember your routines and do your best. The examiner is not looking for perfection, far from it.

A big well done to everyone who has posted a pass on here as well as to my pupils.

When it gets to the stage of sadobestionecrophilia, give up: Otherwise known as flogging a dead horse!

http://www.robinsdriving.co.uk

#64 09-10-08 22:35:42

sarah1985

When did you pass: 8th aug 2008

How many attempts: 10 :S

How many driver faults:13

What time was your test: 08.20

How many hours (approx) pass

Which manouevres did you do: reverse round corner n 3 point turn

Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer
graffiti-tag-me-122356451487473.gif

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#65 08-11-08 22:18:48

jeano1664

This is the thread where you stand up and get your recognition for passing your test.

If you have passed your test over the last few months, put your results on this thread.

This will serve a couple of purposes. Firstly you will enjoy doing it, because of the celebrity status you will get from it.

But more importantly, you will show others who are learning that passing is achievable, we can also have a look at what is the average df's people get for tests and also what the average amount of times it takes people to pass.

You can put other comments on as well, but do try to keep to the topic of passing your test.

So the format should go something like this:

When did you pass:

How many attempts:

How many driver faults:

What time was your test:

How many hours (approx) did you have:

Which manouevres did you do:

#66 08-11-08 22:28:03

jeano1664

hello im new to this but here goes. I passed my test on 22 August 2008. I am 44 and didnt think I could do it but i did 1st time. I had 8 minors.my test time was 11.41am. I had roughly24 hours, give or take. I had emergency stop and turn in the road plus reverse bay park.

#67 09-11-08 18:07:49

Luchell
Verified Member

Congrats Jean  wink

#68 16-02-09 09:24:18

sarah_9

Hello,

Interesting thread, it is really good to read other`s experience and kudos to all of you for your successful drivingtest.

Regards,
sarah_9

#69 12-04-09 16:13:16

Daniel247

When did you pass
8th April 2009

How many attempts

How many driver faults

What time was your test
13:35

How many hours (approx) did you have
58 hours (with an instructor)

Which manoeuvres did you do
Reverse round a left corner & reverse park

#70 02-06-09 12:24:04

razzie

When did you pass: Yesterday (1/6/09)

How many attempts:2

How many driver faults: 1st test = 1 serious, 5 minors
                                  2nd test = 2 minors

What time was your test: Both tests 11.11am

How many hours (approx) did you have: lots probably about 70 - all with an instructor, no private practice

Which manouevres did you do: 1st test = reverse park and reverse round a corner (left) - emergency stop
                                           2nd test = reverse park and reverse round a corner (left)

#71 10-06-09 20:17:18

5Day

There are 62 pages of pupils who have passed here wow !! http://www.5day.co.uk/blog/

#72 10-10-09 19:06:41

babygirlcaz

1st Test .... Failed 1s 4 minors

24th August 09 10.14 Bay park & Reverse Round The Corner

2nd Test ... Passed 4 minors

26th September 2009 9.07am Reverse Around The Corner & Turn In Road

About 30 Hrs Of Lessons

#73 15-12-11 15:44:58

fiz7863

Had 1ST attempt 9 years ago n failed.

Passed today at 2nd attempt at 11.21. Wid 3 minors.

Had three months of practice wid ADI n private practice everyday for an hour wid hubby.

Did turn in da road for my manouver.

Board footer