You are not logged in.

#1 13-12-11 17:15:21

fiz7863

Driving test in 2 days

hi

sorry to bother you. i have got my test on thurs at darwen test center. i m quite confident but dont like roundabouts. can you please update me with any test routes. i have been on tockholes rd, and few other ones. how do we get on to the shadsworth route from darWen test center.

thanks

13-12-11 17:15:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving test in 2 days

#2 13-12-11 20:25:10

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi fiz
Welcome to the forum.
Have you talked to your instructor about 'not liking' r/abouts?
They are a part of driving which it is essential to master before you are at test!
At this late stage why worry about routes,after all,if you are ready what difference does it make.
The only person who can help apart from your instructor is YOU.
Stop worrying.
Good luck.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 13-12-11 20:26:47

Barry500
Website

Hi fiz
Welcome to the forum.
Have you talked to your instructor about 'not liking' r/abouts?
They are a part of driving which it is essential to master before you are at test!
At this late stage why worry about routes,after all,if you are ready what difference does it make.
The only person who can help apart from your instructor is YOU.
Stop worrying.
Good luck.
Peter

I have to agree, IF you don't understand Roundabouts perhaps you need more practice with your instructor.

#4 13-12-11 22:23:25

fiz7863

Thanku that means alot. I should ve full confidence in myself. N defenetly I ll pass .

#5 13-12-11 23:12:37

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Are you taking the test in your own car or your instructor's car? I wish you well for Thursday, let us know how you get on.

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#6 14-12-11 09:59:12

fiz7863

I m doing one hour lesson with my instructor before test and then going in my instructor s car for my test. Feel alot more confident this time as failed 1st test 9 years ago and since then didnt go back to it. Just started few months ago and have been driving with my hubby at night, in rainy weather and in busy shopping car parks.....so hopefully if i keep my eyes open and stay focused, i ll defenetly do it this time. thanks for your best wishes.

#7 15-12-11 15:46:47

fiz7863

Hi I ve passed my test wid three minors. So happy n well excited. Thanku all for ur responses.

#8 15-12-11 17:33:02

mdf0075

Congrats, well done Fiz

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#9 15-12-11 17:58:53

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member